Susan Mundy – Hypnosis in TOOWOOMBA, Queensland Australia
Susan Mundy, is a Certified Professional Consulting Hypnotist and Psychotherapist.
Her mission is to operate with integrity, purity of intent, generosity of spirit, and open mindedness, while providing a resource for learning and healing through the art and science of hypnosis.
Susan is proud to be one of the few Australian Hypnotherapists currently Certified in the Advanced System of Professional Hypnosis, and trained by the originator, world renowned Master Hypnotist and Trainer, Calvin D Banyan:
5 – Phase Advanced Transformational Hypnosis®
5-PATH® is a unique, in-depth hypnotic process system – unlike any other you may have experienced.
As a Professional Consulting Hypnotist and Psychotherapist, she is committed to supporting your process of change and healing in a respectful and compassionate way, providing you with an opportunity to move into a more positive and rewarding experience of life.
Her consulting room and practice is located in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia. She can be contacted on 0419 245352 at any time or further information is available from her website:
Issues she works with include:
- Chronic Pain
- Public Speaking
- Children’s Issues
- Improve Sports Performance
- Painful Past Experiences
- Anger Management
- Low Confidence and Self Esteem
- Body reshaping
- Pre & post-operative health & recovery
- Fears & Phobias
Professional Qualifications and Achievements
- BPsySc (Psychological Science ~ Psychology) (University New England, UNE)
- C.Ht. Dip Clinical Hypnotherapy (David Kennedy Hypnosis~Brisbane)
- Dip Professional Counselling (Australian Professional Institute Counselling, AIPC)
- Certified Rewind Technique Therapist (UNK~UK)
- Cert IV Training & Work Place Assessment
- On-Going Professional Development Training
- Certified Master Hypnotist (Banyan Hypnosis~USA)
- Certified 5-PATH® Professional Consulting Hypnotist
*5-PATH® stands for Five-Phase Advanced Transformational Hypnosis®, and it’s a style of hypnosis that includes the most advanced hypnosis and hypnotherapy techniques in the field, all combined to produce the most effective and efficient hypnosis.
Conducted Research & Co-Authored Journal Article/s
Malouff, J., Mundy, S., Galea, T., & Bothma, V. (2015). Preliminary findings supporting a new model of how couples maintain excitement in romantic relationships. American Journal of Family Therapy.
This paper was also proudly presented in June 2015 at:
The Fourth World Congress of the International Positive Psychology Association – Florida, USA